FTIFA Football Studies Programme
The Fleetwood Town Football Studies Programme in partnership with Rossall School offers the opportunity to study at an HMC Independent School, whilst being immersed in the world of a professional football team. Each pupil will be part of an elite football development programme under the umbrella of Fleetwood Town International Football Academy, delivered by their elite coaching staff. The programme runs alongside a bespoke curriculum of education, tailored to the needs of the individual, delivered by the experienced teachers of Rossall School.
"tailored to the needs of the individual, delivered by the experienced teachers of Rossall School."
- Opportunity to train at one of the leading sport complexes in the North West of England £10 million Poolfoot Farm Complex
- Full time training programme working with FTFC UEFA licenced coaches dedicated to enhancing and developing every aspect of your game both on and off the pitch
- Showcase your ability in front of FTFC recruitment team on a daily basis
- Player development reporting system working on individual learning objectives to aid and enhance performance
- Workshops, Seminars and Player / Team Analysis sessions aimed at supporting player development.
- Be part of the Fleetwood Town FC family and journey
- Full Fleetwood Town FC kit package
- First class education delivered by Rossall School
- Links and pathways to FTFC partner clubs both in the UK and overseas.
FTIFA players will train alongside the FTFC 1st, development and academy teams. The £10 million facilities were opened by the legendary former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson on April 2016 & feature the following:
- 7 top class grass pitches.
- 2 FIFA 2 star grade (the highest grade possible) 4G pitches.
- 4 FTFC red 5-a-side pitches.
- 10 changing room facilities including showers.
- The 1st team & Academy analysts (FTIFA players will have access).
- Club meeting rooms. (Regular FTIFA individual/team meetings to be held here).
- FTFC classrooms. Multi-use for: Analysis sessions, nutrition lessons, upcoming fixture preparation & much more.
- Brand new state of the art sporting complex at Rossall School.
- Brand new indoor Futsal courts at Rossall School.
Who can attend?
FTIFA Football Studies Programme is for years 11, 12 & 13 – 15-19 years
Pupils in Year 11, Year 12 and Year 13 can be accepted into the programme. Any pupil admitted to the programme would, therefore, be between 15 and 19 years of age. A pupil would be part of the programme for a minimum of one year, but possibly longer, in order to complete an academic qualification. Players are immersed into a unique, challenging and motivational learning environment that brings together individuals of all abilities and nationalities.
- Players demonstrating the required levels of ability, athleticism and attitude will be offered the chance to train within there respected age group at FTFC.
- For those who do not meet the necessary requirements opportunities are available to showcase their talents at an FTFC partner club both in the UK and Internationally.
- USA Scholarship opportunities.
- When signing up for the FTIFA programme, players are not just signing up to FTFC but also our extensive network of partner clubs globally. Currently, FTFC has partner clubs to which we share best practice, provide technical support and accommodate player exchanges:
Rossal School offers the below academic courses
- Intensive English
- Academic preparation for IGCSE and GCSE.
- A- Levels.
- IB Diploma.
Boarding at Rossall is very much in tune with 21st-century life with a family atmosphere in the houses, comfortable communal areas, campus-wide wifi access, carefully appointed study bedrooms and state of the art shower rooms.
Boarders are able to develop great friendships and social skills, independence and understanding, as well as a warmth of spirit and character that will serve them well at university and throughout their lives.
Situated in the North West of England of the tip of the Fylde Coast, Fleetwood Town Football Club is steeped in history and tradition and is an ideal base from which to explore the whole of the United Kingdom.
Fleetwood is also ideally located within several tourist hotspots which are just short journeys away, such as the internationally popular cities of Liverpool and Manchester, the idyllic Lake District National Park with its beautiful landscapes and scenery and our world-envied capital city London.
We are conveniently located near to all transportation links, no more than an 60 minutes drive from both Liverpool and Manchester International Airports.