Expression of Interest
How Do I Sign Up To FTIFA?
Securing a place at FTIFA is extremely competitive as squad sizes are strictly limited. Therefore, applicants must go through several stages of submissions before being offered a place. The process is as follows:
- Complete the Expression of Interest form below & attach a personal statement.
- Telephone/online (Zoom/FaceTime etc) interview.
- Complete our FTIFA Pro Experience Enquiry Form, Health Screening Form and Equality and Diversity form.
- On successful completion & being accepted onto an FTIFA course, you will be sent a conditional offer of placement.
- Once the Terms & Conditions are met you’ll then receive a personalised official invitation letter which will include course specifics.
Your personal statement should include your skills, relevant interests and hobbies, along with any experience you think is appropriate. Your personal statement is an opportunity to tell us about yourself and why you want to apply to FTIFA.
We are looking for those with motivation, commitment and enthusiasm as well as promising soccer ability. Personal statements must not be longer than one A4 page..